Skate Great’s Adult Learn to Skate program is designed for adults who would like to learn the basics of skating or improve their skating skills in a class with other adults.
- A great way to meet new people, exercise, and improve balance and coordination
- Skating is great exercise – 11 laps equals 1 mile!
- 1 hour class includes 30 minutes of group instruction and 30 minutes of practice time
- Free loaner skates are available (limited number)
- Private and semi-private lessons are available
- Year-round program
We offer our Adult Learn to Skate classes at Leisure Rinks, Holiday Twin Rinks, East Aurora Healthy Zone Rink, Hamburg Town Arena and now at Canalside!
Adult Skating Session – Leisure Rinks
Learn To Skate – Canalside Friday Night and Saturday Morning (All ages and skill levels)
Learn To Skate – Holiday, Leisure, Hamburg, East Aurora (All ages and skill levels)
Forms and Registration