Intro to Dance
Skate Great’s Intro to Dance program is the ideal class for the figure skater who has been enrolled in the Rising Stars program or is taking semi-private or private lessons.
- Provides advanced figure skating instruction and competitive preparation for beginner level skaters
- Curriculum focuses on enhancing style, posture, improved edge quality and extensions
- Introduction to dance patterns, partner skating and music
- Small class size with an average student to teacher ratio of 5:1
- 45 minute session includes 30 minutes of instruction and 15 minutes of practice time
- Year-round programs at five WNY rinks
We offer our Intro to Dance classes at Leisure Rinks and Holiday Twin Rinks!
Intro to Dance – Holiday and Leisure Rinks
Rising Stars – Holiday and Leisure Rinks, Hamburg
Learn to Skate – Holiday and Leisure Rinks, Hamburg, East Aurora and Canalside (All ages and skill levels)Forms and Registration