Additional Information: Jessica has a B.A. in Communication from the University at Buffalo. She is CPR and First Aid Certified and was a Certified Aerobics Instructor with the Town of Hamburg. Jessica enjoys running, skiing, golfing and spending time with her 2 children.
Jessica is a member of the Professional Skaters Association and has completed the Master Sport Science certification. She has USA Hockey I, II and Powerskating Accreditation.
In addition, Jessica has attended the following continuing education seminars:
- PSA International Seminars in Dallas, Texas (2002), Simsbury, CT (2003), San Diego, California (2004), Charleston, SC (2006), Chicago IL (2008), Boston (2012)
- G2C Super Camp (week long camp in Lake Placid, 2012)
- Frank Carroll Seminar in Buffalo, NY (2003).
- Grassroots to Champion Seminar hosted by Skate Great (2005), SCWNY (2009), Skate Great & SCWNY (2011).
- PSA Seminar with Kathy Casey in Buffalo, NY (2005) & Detroit (2012).
- Grassroots Spin Seminar with Bobby Shire in Buffalo, NY (2008)
- Basic Skills Seminar with Linda Alexander in Buffalo, NY (2008)
- PSA Nationwide Seminar in Buffalo, NY (2009)
- Owner & Director of Skate Great since 2012.
- Has coached freestyle, ice dance, moves-in-the-field, choreography and style since 1998.
- Head Coach of the Skating Club of WNY
- Skate Great Office Manager (2005-2011)
- Director of “Rising Stars on Ice” 2008 & 2009
- Off-ice Conditioning Coordinator
- Head Coach of students to the Regionals, Adult Nationals, Junior Nationals and State Games of America levels
- Coached over 41 students to their USFS and CFSA Gold Medals, the highest honor in ice skating. This is the ultimate culmination of years of training.